- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
(877) 219-4811 Call Pet Loss At Home Euthanasia Service Riverside County
- Have your zip code ready (for example 92210)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile veterinarian in your area
- Dr. Hany Soliman services Riverside County, CA
- $600 – $850 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for private cremation, ashes saved and hand-delivered to home/clinic or FedEx service including fur clipping, clay paw print, & urn.
- $400 – $650 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for communal cremation. No ashes are saved or returned but includes a clay paw print and fur clipping when requested.
- $300 – $450 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, & you keep the body for home burial or pet cemetery.
Email Pet Loss At Home Euthanasia Service Riverside County, CA
California Pet Loss Grief Support: Visit Pet-Loss.net for most up-to-date resources