Dr. Michael LeveroneSoutheastern New Hampshire
- Cost is $300-$700 depending on body care (home burial vs. cremation)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $300-400 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (You may prefer home burial or a pet cemetery.)
- $400-500 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned. (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $600-700 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery or shipping (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.)
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Available Emergency Mobile Vet Care, at times
We want to thank Michael F. Leverone DVM for making it through a terrible thunderstorm from Maine to New Hampshire on Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 5:00 PM to put our dear old Golden Retriever, Amber to rest. Dr. Leverone’s calming voice and reassurance helped all of us be so peaceful through the entire process. The storm was so bad that my husband had a difficult time digging the grave in our Own Pet resting site, that he had to use a sump pump to take the water out, but the storm continued and Dr. Leverone saw the problems we were having and offered to take our girl with him for cremation. This offer was such a relief since the entire day until he arrived was very unsettling.
This is such a fabulous service and we are thankful to have found you and Dr. Leverone!
Gina and Jeff Dimock