- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 97005)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile veterinarian in your area
- Dr. Lisa Kidby services a 1-hour radius of Portland, Oregon including Vancouver, Washington
- More veterinarians and more service areas being added regularly
Portland: Enid Traisman, MSW, Dove Lewis Emergency Animal Hospital, 1984 NW Petty Grove, Portland, OR 97209, (503) 234-2061,http://www.dovelewis.org/community-services/grief-support/, email@example.com. Four meetings per month: 1st Thursday 12:00PM; 2nd Thursday 9:00AM; 3rd Monday 7:00PM; 3rd Thursday 7:00PM
Portland: Pet’s Point of View, 3730 SE 62nd Ave, Portland, OR 97206, 503-774-2986. Meets 2nd Thursday of the month from 7-9 p.m. Contact Ute Luppertz,firstname.lastname@example.org, for details. http://www.petspointofview.vpweb.com
Local Pet Loss Support:
Washington State Vet School Pet Loss Support Hotline
Staffed by Washington State University, College of Veterinary Medicine
During the semester Monday through Thursday 6:30-9:00 p.m.
and Saturday 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Trained Counselors with special interest in Pet Loss Support:
Dr. Steve Rote, Psy.D.
737 Ellis Ave.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Phone: 503-504-7346 cell or 503-675-2802
Juliane Conrad, MSEd
Philomath Counseling Center
132 S. 17th St.
526 NE Webster Ave
Portland, OR 97211