- A Peaceful Path: A Supportive Guide through Pet Loss – Self-paced workbook which allows you to validate your pain, explores why you feel this loss and helps you navigate through the grief in a healthy direction.
- Heal Your Heart: Coping with the Loss of a Pet – A tremendously soothing experience. The affirmations provide a powerful tool to help you understand the importance of your loss and take steps to resolve the pain of your feelings.
Pet Loss Support Helplines via Veterinary Schools & Organizations
- Chicago VMA – 630-325-1600
- Colorado State University, Argus Institute – 970-297-1242
- Cornell University – 607-253-3932
- University of Illinois – 217-244-CARE (2273) or 877-394-CARE (2273)
- Michigan State University – 517-432-2696
- University of Tennessee – 865-755-8839
- Tufts University – 508-839-7966
- Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine – 540-231-8038
- Washington State University – 509-335-5704 or 866-266-8635
Professional Pet Services
- Pet at Home Pet Sitting – Pet at Home Pet Sitting *West Palm Beach & Central Palm Beach County – Phone Number: (561) 686-2900
- National Service Animal Registry Company
Since 1995 we have been providing people with information and services for their registered service dogs and emotional support animals.