- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 02912)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile veterinarian in your area
- Dr. Christina Kinkade services the entire state of Rhode Island
- More veterinarians and more service areas being added regularly
Middletown: Potter League for Animals, 87 Oliphant Lane, Middletown, RI 02840, (401) 846-8276 , http://www.potterleague.org/ (click on “services and programs”)
Westerly: Brina’s Friends Pet Loss Support Group. Meets second Wednesday of the month at the Westerly Health Center on Upper High St. We welcome anyone who has lost a pet or has an elderly or sickly one, or if they would just like to help others through a difficult time. Contact Brinasfriends@aol.com. For more information call Judith at 596-5241.
|Newport: Marilyn Kanter is a licensed clinical social worker who specializes in helping people deal the the impact of grief and loss. She has facilitated seminars at major corporations for employees coping with grief. As a pet owner of several animals, she has had personal experience in dealing the loss of a beloved pet and has provided counseling to those pet owners who look for professional help to deal with their grief. 19 Friendship St. #240, Newport, RI 02840, 401-849-8959,firstname.lastname@example.org|