GREEN States Have In-Home Euthanasia Service in Select Cities
Click Your State for Local House Call Service Area Information
If you need help finding home pet euthanasia service in an area that we do NOT yet cover
OR during times our local vet is over-booked with appointments:
(1) Visit these home euthanasia directories:
- InHomePetEuthanasia.com click your state
- Pet-Loss.net click your state in upper left corner
- aplb.org click “home euthanasia” dog bone shape on bottom of home page
(2) Call vet clinics in your area and ask for house call service. Insist on sedation first.
(3) Call vet clinics in your area and ask for names and phone numbers of mobile vets. Insist on sedation first.
(4) Ask your clinic vet to sedate your pet in the comfort and familiarity of your own vehicle in the hospital parking lot. Bring towels, blankets and pillows.
(5) Work with your local vet clinic or pet emergency hospital to obtain a comfort kit ($50). You may be able to sedate your own pet in the comfort of your own home. Once sedated, comfortable transport to the ER may be possible. This sedation can only be dispensed to you if the facility has seen your pet within the past year. A veterinarian-client-patient relationship (VCPR) is legally required. A vet clinic or emergency clinic cannot dispense medication to you if they have not done a physical exam on your pet recently.
(6) Call, text or email our co-founder Rob Twyning for our database of mobile vets: