Dr. Peter, Dr. Michelle, & Dr. AmyLos Angeles County
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We are a Team helping Los Angeles County with a pet euthanasia in the comfort of home for your dog or cat.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $850 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
More Questions? Help others too.
Dr. Hani Soliman and his technician Michael helped to ease our beloved cat (Cheeks) transition from the here to the hereafter. Both were compassionate and caring to Cheeks… and were very mindful of “us” considering one is struggling and not at their best for such an event. They explained everything to us beforehand so we knew the technical aspect and what to expect. Cheeks was calm throughout – I do not believe the experience was difficult for Cheeks and I have had an encounter with an in home pet euthanasia that was. This restored my faith in in home euthanasia. Dr. Soliman and Michael did not rush… they let us dictate the time frame both before they began and after which allowed my mother to sit with Cheeks in her arms until she was truly “ready” to let go. Ensuring her departure was indeed pain free and full of love and compassion was well worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Soliman and Michael. May God bless them for their help and guidance illuminating the way for our little loved ones over the Rainbow Bridge.
Sincerely, Tricia and Sandy
On Friday, June 5th, representatives of Pet Loss at Home came to our home to put our 19 year old cat, Flex to sleep. We appreciate so much the good care your service provided our Felix. His death was peaceful, painless and quite. Felix always hated going to the doctors office in the carrier with all the strangers and barking dogs. We especially appreciate the doctor and Karen’s kindness to our 13 year old grandson, who wanted to be with Felix at the time of his passing. We have had many pets over the years and this our first time for using a home service. We are so grateful to have had your service during this most difficult time in our home. Sincerely, Joan and Patrick Connelly