Dr. Hany, Dr. Peter, Dr. Michelle, & Dr. AmyLos Angeles County
Dr. Hany Soliman
- $600 – $850 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for private cremation, ashes saved and hand-delivered to home/clinic or FedEx service including fur clipping, clay paw print, & urn.
- $400 – $650 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for communal cremation. No ashes are saved or returned but includes a clay paw print and fur clipping when requested.
- $300 – $450 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, & you keep the body for home burial or pet cemetery.
Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
Pet Loss – Therapist
Marina Resa, MA MFT #106655
10801 National Blvd. Suite 437
Los Angeles, CA 90064?
Associate Marriage & Family Therapist
Dr. Hani Soliman and his technician Michael helped to ease our beloved cat (Cheeks) transition from the here to the hereafter. Both were compassionate and caring to Cheeks… and were very mindful of “us” considering one is struggling and not at their best for such an event. They explained everything to us beforehand so we knew the technical aspect and what to expect. Cheeks was calm throughout – I do not believe the experience was difficult for Cheeks and I have had an encounter with an in home pet euthanasia that was. This restored my faith in in home euthanasia. Dr. Soliman and Michael did not rush… they let us dictate the time frame both before they began and after which allowed my mother to sit with Cheeks in her arms until she was truly “ready” to let go. Ensuring her departure was indeed pain free and full of love and compassion was well worth it. I highly recommend Dr. Soliman and Michael. May God bless them for their help and guidance illuminating the way for our little loved ones over the Rainbow Bridge.
Sincerely, Tricia and Sandy
On Friday, June 5th, representatives of Pet Loss at Home came to our home to put our 19 year old cat, Flex to sleep. We appreciate so much the good care your service provided our Felix. His death was peaceful, painless and quite. Felix always hated going to the doctors office in the carrier with all the strangers and barking dogs. We especially appreciate the doctor and Karen’s kindness to our 13 year old grandson, who wanted to be with Felix at the time of his passing. We have had many pets over the years and this our first time for using a home service. We are so grateful to have had your service during this most difficult time in our home. Sincerely, Joan and Patrick Connelly