San Diego County, CA
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We cover San Diego County with pet euthanasia for your dog or cat in the comfort of home.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $325 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $425 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $615 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private partitioned cremation, ashes saved, ashes available for pick up at your local crematory. (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
- $640 is the same as above except only your individual pet will be in the crematory.
* Prices: For appointments Mon – Fri, 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. An additional fee may be assessed if the patient is very large or located far from San Diego.
**Add: $85 if service is needed between 3:30 p.m. to 8 p.m., or on a weekend.
***Add: $185 if service is needed between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
Payment is due at the time of service and can be either in CASH, CREDIT CARD, or VENMO. CARECREDIT is now being accepted but must be paid at least 2 hours in advance using this link <carecredit.com/go/578RZD>
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
More Questions? Help others too.
Having trouble finding more information? Check out our FAQ section for answers. We also have vets in the top 50 metro areas across the country to help family and friends with pets, if needed. Click Here for Map
Get in touch
Call (877) 219-4811 and enter your zip code to be connected directly. Or, complete this form: