Dr. Michael LeveroneManchester and Concord (Southern NH)
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We are a Team helping the Manchester – Concord area (Southern NH) with pet euthanasia in the comfort of home.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $400 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $500 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $700 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
More Questions? Help others too.
Having trouble finding more information? Check out our FAQ section for answers. We also have vets in the top 50 metro areas across the country to help family and friends with pets, if needed. Click Here for Map
Get in touch
Call (877) 219-4811 and enter your zip code to be connected directly. Or, complete this form:
We want to thank Michael F. Leverone DVM for making it through a terrible thunderstorm from Maine to New Hampshire on Sunday, July 19, 2015 at 5:00 PM to put our dear old Golden Retriever, Amber to rest. Dr. Leverone’s calming voice and reassurance helped all of us be so peaceful through the entire process. The storm was so bad that my husband had a difficult time digging the grave in our Own Pet resting site, that he had to use a sump pump to take the water out, but the storm continued and Dr. Leverone saw the problems we were having and offered to take our girl with him for cremation. This offer was such a relief since the entire day until he arrived was very unsettling.
This is such a fabulous service and we are thankful to have found you and Dr. Leverone!
Gina and Jeff Dimock