Dr. Michael Thomann Charlotte, NC (Mecklenburg County)
Dr. Mike Thomann – Charlotte (southern half of Mecklenburg County)
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $350 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $500 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $700 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
Charlotte/Matthews: Pet Grief Support. Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month from 7:00-8:30 pm. Meetings are held at Seigle Avenue Presbyterian church 600 Seigle Ave, Charlotte, NC. http://www.petgriefsupportgroup.com
Charlotte: Yvonne Sullivan, Metrolina Chaplain Ministry for Pets, Charlotte, NC, 28208, 704-916-9622, http://www.metrolinachaplain.org, email@example.com. Spiritual support – including grief, medical, and memorial.