Dr. Ken Simpson & Team1-hour radius of Columbus, Ohio
Dr. Ken Simpson
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Cost is $300-$650 depending on body care (home burial vs. cremation)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $300 – $350 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
- $425-$525 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $525-$650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
Ohio Pet Loss Grief Resources
Cleveland: Tina W. Bulucea, MSSA, LISW (facilitator), held the last Tuesday of the month at The Shaker Heights Community Building at 3450 Lee Road, Shaker Hts., OH 44120, (216) 407-4037, email@example.com, http://www.immortalpawprints.com/
Columbus: Dorothy Hall, Pet Loss Support Group, 5700 Karl Road, Columbus, OH 43229, (614) 895-3416, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sessions are held 2nd & 4th Tuesdays of every month at Villa Angela Care Center.
Russell Township: Geauga Humane Society’s Rescue Village, 15463 Chillicothe Rd., Russell Township, OH 44072. Led the first Monday of every month at 6pm by Meg Toukonen, RN, MSN, CNS, 440-338-4819, M.TOUKONEN@csuohio.edu
Willoughby Hills: Pet Loss Bereavement Group, DeJohn Pet Services and Animal Hospital, Inc., 2735 SOM Center Road (at the corner of Route 6 and SOM Center Road), Willoughby Hills, Ohio, (440) 516-5555. Our meeting times are 6:30-8:00 PM and all are welcome. Led by Patty DeJohn, grief specialist at DeJohn~Flynn~Mylott Funeral Homes. http://www.dejohnfuneral.com/adv_tunnel.php
Worthington: Sue Mocniak, MSW, LSW, Directions Counseling Group, 6797 N. High Street, Suite 350, Worthington, OH 43085, 614-888-9200,http://www.directionscounseling.com. Free support group every other thursday 6:30 – 7:30. Individual sliding-fee based professional counseling also available.
Canton: Carolyn Buck, MA, LPCC, 304 15th St NE, Canton, OH 44714, (330) 454-8700, email@example.com
Columbus: Joelle Nielsen, MSW, LSW, Honoring the Bond Program Coordinator, Ohio State University Veterinary Medical Center, 601 Vernon L. Tharp Street, Columbus, OH 43210, (614) 247-8607, http://vet.osu.edu/vmc/pet-owner-support-and-counseling. Client consultations are available by phone, e-mail or in person during regular office hours (8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. M-F)
Fairlawn: Beth Britton, EdS, LPCC-S, Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor, 3632 W. Market St., Suite 103, Fairlawn, OH 44333, 330-670-8090,http://www.BethBrittonLPCC.com
Medina: Marsha Michaels, MA, LPCC, 729 Huntley Drive, Medina, OH 44256, (330) 239-4680, firstname.lastname@example.org
Russell Township: Meg Toukonen, RN, MSN, CNS, Geauga Humane Society’s Rescue Village, 15463 Chillicothe Rd., Russell Township, OH 44072, 440-338-4819, M.TOUKONEN@csuohio.edu
Worthington: Sue Mocniak, Restore Counseling, 500 W. Wilson Bridge, Suite 10, Worthington, OH 43085, 614-721-8235, http://www.restorecounsel.com