1-hour radius of Oklahoma City, OK
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We have help in the Oklahoma City area with a pet passing or euthanasia in the comfort of home.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
We, unfortunately, do NOT have Veterinary help at this time. Please see inhomepeteuthanasia.com as a Directory for end-of-life.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $850 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
More Questions? Help others too.
Our beloved Willow Jane Beeman left us on 5/22/16. After 13 years of being our Pretty Girl and also our Thud Muffin (she tended to hit the floor loudly when she landed), much beloved and adoring of us in return, we like to think of her journeying to a place beyond that is as peaceful and loving as the home she left behind. We miss her every day and in every way – she’ll be in our hearts always.
We’d like to thank PetLossAtHome.com for providing us with such a wonderful, caring, and comforting vet, Dr. Tamara Smith. She came quickly to our home and made the process so much better than it would have otherwise been in a clinic where Willow would have been anxious and scared.
Brooke & David Beeman
I would like to thank Dr. Tamara Smith for everything she did for me and my dog Teshub late Thursday evening. I think she was a bit surprised by how many people were here to give my 14 year old boy a fond farewell. She was very sweet, professional, and respectful of the situation. In my opinion, she went above and beyond the duties of a regular vet. Teshub’s favorite toy was a frisbee. She took the time to feed him treats out of a frisbee, and encouraged all of us to pet him and love on him until he quietly fell asleep. She made an amazing clay paw print memorial for me to keep, and even gave me a long, heartfelt hug when it was all over. I highly recommend her, and am eternally thankful for her service.
I wanted to say thank you for your website. When I was stressed and worried, your website was so helpful. I left an email message and was contacted within an hour by Dr. Tamara Smith. Still not 100% convinced I needed her services, I put her off.
The next day I read the articles on your website and really already knew what had to be done.
Long story short, Dr. Smith is one of the most compassionate women I’ve ever met. She was friendly, professional, kind and patient. She didn’t rush anything and gave me a hug like she was my family member.
Thank you for making this horrible day, a day I could make it through.
I want sure where to turn and my very was closed. Stumbling across your site really helped me.
Thank you, Michelle (Edmond, OK)