- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, seven days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 76039)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile veterinarian in your area
- We do not have a direct vet to service Tarrant and Denton Counties but do have our phone forwarded to a Team of Vets that can assist.
- More veterinarians and more service areas being added regularly
Pet Loss Grief Support
Contact Ja’neen Saffle, pet loss counselor
Call for locations and times. No fees. Bring your lunch.
National Pet Loss Counselor via Phone/Skype/Video Call
Lawrence Kaufman, LMFT (Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist)
Pet Loss and Grief Counselor
Toll free: 855-PET-LOSS
7301 W Palmetto Park Road, Ste. 201 A
Boca Raton FL 33433-3456