Dr. Carol Ong and her TeamGreater Houston area
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We are a Team helping the Houston metro area with a pet passing or euthanasia in the comfort of home.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $400 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $500 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $700 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
Dr. Carol Ong
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
More Questions? Help others too.
Having trouble finding more information? Check out our FAQ section for answers. We also have vets in the top 50 metro areas across the country to help family and friends with pets, if needed. Click Here for Map
My best friend, my funniest little girl and my sweetest little lover was this Millie girl. She will always be my “Mill-Bill.” After her third seizure, she couldn’t walk or shake off the pain anymore. Dr. Ong helped make this a comfortable time to say good bye and let me hold my little girl until all of the suffering and complications of old age freed my old friend’s body forever. Thank you Dr. Ong for helping my Millie leave this earth in peace, and for helping me through a very difficult time. With your help, I was able to say goodbye and know that I had made the right decision for my Mill-Bill.
Sincerely, Liz Bond
Our pet had been ill and we were trying to give her every chance to get better. Suddenly this Monday we could tell it was time. We contacted two of the major vets here in Houston that do home euthanasia , but they were busy. We got a referral to Dr. Ong. On a moment’s notice Dr. Ong made an appointment to see us. Unbelievably, while talking to Dr. Ong our pet passed away. Dr. Ong’s availability and compassion were a great comfort. Thanks again for being there Dr. Ong.