Dr. Carrie Moore, Dr. Monica Inniss, & Dr. Amanda StowellNortheastern Wisconsin area including: Green Bay, Appleton, Manitowoc, Sheboygan, and Fond du Lac areas
- Cost is $300-$650 depending on body care (home burial vs. cremation)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $300 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia (You may prefer to keep your pet’s body at your home for burial in your yard. You may prefer to handle pet cremation arrangements yourself.)
- $400-$450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $600-$650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery or shipping (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.)
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Available Emergency Mobile Vet Care, at times
What was a very emotionally painful decision resulted in a peaceful, tranquil ,spiritual ,farewell for my pet and myself. Dr. Moore was caring,gentle,patient,soft spoken and skillful. My pet passed at home surrounded by those who loved him and without fear or stress. This is how I had hoped it would be. We are both at peace.
I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Moore to provide the best care for one’s pet when it is time to say good bye to one’s beloved pet at home. It was worth every cent.
Thank you so much, Dr. Moore.