Dr. Meg Sulzen & Dr. Hany SolimanOrange County, CA
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We are a Team of veterinarians helping ALL of Orange County with pet euthanasia in the comfort of home for dogs and cats.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $850 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
Having trouble finding more information? Check out our FAQ section for answers. We also have vets in the top 50 metro areas across the country to help family and friends with pets, if needed. Click Here for Map. Email Pet Loss At Home Founder, Rob Twyning by clicking HERE.
There’s nothing easy about losing a loved one especially when you have to make the hard decision to put a loved one to sleep but I will say that Dr. Soliman made the process easier than I was expecting. I was concerned that someone who does this for a living that they may become desensitized to the whole process and this wasn’t the case at all. He was very sympathetic to the fact that we were losing a loved one and provided the space that we needed when we needed it. He understood that what we are going through was very difficult and I’m thankful that he provided this service in the comfort of our home. I’m very grateful for Pet Loss At Home and what they provide to families because I can’t imagine doing this any other way. I would like to give a big thank you to this service, I will be forever grateful.