Dr. Meg Sulzen & Dr. Hany SolimanOrange County, CA
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $850 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
Pet Loss Support
Pet-loss.net is a Directory of Professionals able to assist.
Emotions of Pet Loss | Defining “Quality of Life” | Pre-Loss Bereavement | Surviving Loss | Conquering Guilt | Creating a Memorial | Helping Children Cope | Euthanasia: The Most Painful Decision | The Final Farewell | Do Pets Go to Heaven? | Getting a New Pet | Send in the Clones? | Some Questions on Loss | Pet Loss Bereavement Studies Seeking Your Assistance
APLB.org is the Association of Pet Loss and Bereavement
We are all professionally trained volunteers in pet bereavement counseling, and are here for you. Our beloved animal friends have brought us together, and in honor of them we are here to provide our assistance to anyone who requests it.
Pet Loss – Therapist
Marina Resa, MA MFT #106655
10801 National Blvd. Suite 437
Los Angeles, CA 90064?
Associate Marriage & Family Therapist
There’s nothing easy about losing a loved one especially when you have to make the hard decision to put a loved one to sleep but I will say that Dr. Soliman made the process easier than I was expecting. I was concerned that someone who does this for a living that they may become desensitized to the whole process and this wasn’t the case at all. He was very sympathetic to the fact that we were losing a loved one and provided the space that we needed when we needed it. He understood that what we are going through was very difficult and I’m thankful that he provided this service in the comfort of our home. I’m very grateful for Pet Loss At Home and what they provide to families because I can’t imagine doing this any other way. I would like to give a big thank you to this service, I will be forever grateful.