Dr. Meg Sulzen & Dr. Hany SolimanOrange County, CA
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Clay Paw Print Impressions Available
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- $600 – $850 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for private cremation, ashes saved and FedEx service including fur clipping, clay paw print, & urn.
- $400 – $650 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for communal cremation. No ashes are saved or returned but includes a clay paw print and fur clipping when requested.
- $300 – $450 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, & you keep the body for home burial or pet cemetery.
Email Pet Loss At Home Euthanasia Service Orange County, CA
California Pet Loss Grief Support: Visit Pet-Loss.net for most up-to-date resources
Pet Loss – Therapist
Marina Resa, MA MFT #106655
10801 National Blvd. Suite 437
Los Angeles, CA 90064?
Associate Marriage & Family Therapist
There’s nothing easy about losing a loved one especially when you have to make the hard decision to put a loved one to sleep but I will say that Dr. Soliman made the process easier than I was expecting. I was concerned that someone who does this for a living that they may become desensitized to the whole process and this wasn’t the case at all. He was very sympathetic to the fact that we were losing a loved one and provided the space that we needed when we needed it. He understood that what we are going through was very difficult and I’m thankful that he provided this service in the comfort of our home. I’m very grateful for Pet Loss At Home and what they provide to families because I can’t imagine doing this any other way. I would like to give a big thank you to this service, I will be forever grateful.