- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians. Appointments appreciated but Emergency Mobile Vet Care available, at times.
(877) 219-4811 Call Pet Loss At Home Euthanasia Service Riverside County
- Have your zip code ready (for example 92210)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile veterinarian in your area
- Dr. Hany Soliman services Riverside County, CA
- $600 – $850 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for private cremation, ashes saved and hand-delivered to home/clinic or FedEx service including fur clipping, clay paw print, & urn.
- $400 – $650 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for communal cremation. No ashes are saved or returned but includes a clay paw print and fur clipping when requested.
- $300 – $450 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, & you keep the body for home burial or pet cemetery.
Email Pet Loss At Home Euthanasia Service Riverside County, CA
California Pet Loss Grief Support: Visit Pet-Loss.net for most up-to-date resources