Dr. Robin Teague & Dr. Emily Thetford-Smith1.5-hour radius of the Denver Metro. Counties served: Denver, Jefferson, Arapahoe, Douglas, Broomfield, Adams, Weld, Boulder, and Larimer.
- Cost is $250 – $490 depending on body care (home burial, cremation with or without ashes returned)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $250 – $340 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia (You may prefer to keep your pet’s body at your home for burial in your yard. You may prefer to handle pet cremation arrangements yourself.)
- $300-$390 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $400-$490 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery or shipping (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.)
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
I just wanted to take a minute to say how greatful I am to have found Dr. Teague. We sadly had to put our beloved Jade down today and after a long morning of calling clinics, etc, it was stressful and he came to my home and made it so peaceful for everyone. He was gently and didn’t seem in a hurry to just get in and get out. He let us be emotional and never made us feel rushed or anything, this was an extremely hard thing for us to do and we are so blessed it was him who came our way. He cared and we could tell and it was so appreciated. It’s people like him that belong in the animal world! Thank you so much again Dr. Teague for making this peaceful for us and for Jade.
At an emotional time, this service stepped up and a made very bad day a little more tolerable. Dr. Robin Teague DVM treated me with compassion & professionalism. I was allowed to be with my best friend at the end of her life. My 14 year old Rotty mix was a true friend & will be missed. I simply wanted to recommend this service; if it is time to say goodbye to your pet, it is the best way to go.
Dr. Teague, You are our Pet Whisperer. You have helped us in our times of need. You came late one rainy night for our dear dog, Peaches. You helped our biggest dog Boomer along to his next journey. And now yesterday, it was Marty’s time to join his litter mates.
You are truly a blessing. You are so kind, compassionate and loving.
You take your time to be sure we all are very comfortable.
Your service to the pet world is to be commended and all praises to you and God for creating You.
Mother Nature is proud of You
We are proud of Dr. Teague.
( He would of helped us with our fourth pet but was out of town and he still kept in touch with us to make sure we were ok).
You are a part of our family always Dr Teague, and we love you!
Sally and Rob