Dr. Robin Teague & Dr. Emily Thetford-Smith1.5-hour radius of the Denver Metro. Counties served: Denver, Jefferson, Arapahoe, Douglas, Broomfield, Adams, Weld, Boulder, and Larimer.
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
Dr. Robin Teague and his Team helps in the Denver metro or ALL of north central Colorado with pet euthanasia in the comfort of home.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $400 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $400 – $500 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $450 – $700 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Paw Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
Dr. Robin Teague
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
Having trouble finding more information? Check out our FAQ section for answers. We also have vets in the top 50 metro areas across the country to help family and friends with pets, if needed. Click Here for Map
Get in touch
Call (877) 219-4811 and enter your zip code to be connected directly. Or, complete this form:
I just wanted to take a minute to say how greatful I am to have found Dr. Teague. We sadly had to put our beloved Jade down today and after a long morning of calling clinics, etc, it was stressful and he came to my home and made it so peaceful for everyone. He was gently and didn’t seem in a hurry to just get in and get out. He let us be emotional and never made us feel rushed or anything, this was an extremely hard thing for us to do and we are so blessed it was him who came our way. He cared and we could tell and it was so appreciated. It’s people like him that belong in the animal world! Thank you so much again Dr. Teague for making this peaceful for us and for Jade.
At an emotional time, this service stepped up and a made very bad day a little more tolerable. Dr. Robin Teague DVM treated me with compassion & professionalism. I was allowed to be with my best friend at the end of her life. My 14 year old Rotty mix was a true friend & will be missed. I simply wanted to recommend this service; if it is time to say goodbye to your pet, it is the best way to go.
Dr. Teague, You are our Pet Whisperer. You have helped us in our times of need. You came late one rainy night for our dear dog, Peaches. You helped our biggest dog Boomer along to his next journey. And now yesterday, it was Marty’s time to join his litter mates.
You are truly a blessing. You are so kind, compassionate and loving.
You take your time to be sure we all are very comfortable.
Your service to the pet world is to be commended and all praises to you and God for creating You.
Mother Nature is proud of You
We are proud of Dr. Teague.
( He would of helped us with our fourth pet but was out of town and he still kept in touch with us to make sure we were ok).
You are a part of our family always Dr Teague, and we love you!
Sally and Rob