Dr. Leah Osowiecki, Dr. Chantal Acosta, & Dr. Jessica Melman BhatiaThe western half of Connecticut
- Cost is $300-$700 depending on body care (home burial vs. cremation)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $300-400 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (You may prefer home burial or a pet cemetery.)
- $400-500 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned. (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $600-700 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery or shipping (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.)
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
Bloomfield: Joanne M. Wholey, LPC, NCC, LLC, 11 Mountain Avenue, Suite 305, Bloomfield, CT 06002, (860) 836-5125, email@example.com. We meet every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month from 11:00 a.m to 12:30 p.m. when there is an active group. Please call prior to the group date/time to confirm.
New Hartford: Lisa Cushman, MA, (860) 307-5417, firstname.lastname@example.org. Bereavement and Caregiver Support Groups held in several locations throughout the Farmington Valley and Litchfield Hills. Call, email, or visit http://www.lisacushman.com for more information.
|Bloomfield: Joanne Wholey, LPC, NCC, LLC. Joanne Wholey has had personal experience as a pet owner and knows what it’s like to lose a beloved animal companion. As a therapist, she understands the human-animal bond and has helped people move through the process of their grief with compassion, creativity, and courage. Pet loss support groups are available serving the greater Hartford, CT area, the 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month when there is an active group. Meeting time is 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The cost for the group is $25 per session. Ms. Wholey also works with individuals one-on-one when requested. Please call Joanne Wholey, 11 Mountain Avenue, Suite 305, Bloomfield, CT 06002, 860.836.5125, email@example.com, http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/47357.|
Darien: M. Patricia Gallagher, MS, Support After Pet Loss, 20 Allen-O’Neill Dr., Darien, CT 06820, (203) 656-2669 voice/TDD
|New Hartford: Lisa Cushman, MA. The illness or death of a companion animal can be devastating. Without the support of others, you may feel isolated and alone in your grief. Talking to someone is often the first step toward healing. Lisa provides individual and family counseling services in her New Hartford office. She also facilitates bereavement and caregiver support groups and pet memorial workshops held at several locations throughout the Farmington Valley and Litchfield Hills. For more information, call (860) 307-5417, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.lisacushman.com|
Stamford: Glenn J. Wolff, LCSW, 666 Glenbrook Road, Philips Mansion, Stamford, CT 06906, (203) 249-3313, Glenn@WolffPsychotherapy.com