Dr. Christina Kinkade, Dr. Kelly Garrett, & Dr. Dan ClaytonThe entire greater Boston area – all of Eastern Massachusetts
- Cost is $300-$750 depending on body care (home burial vs. cremation)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $300-450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (You may prefer home burial or a pet cemetery.)
- $400-550 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned. (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $600-750 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery or shipping (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.)
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- ***Pricing may varying with long distance of mileage, pet temperament, giant breeds, and other factors. Please speak with the vet to get an exact quote on your service selection.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Available Emergency Mobile Vet Care, at times
PET LOSS HOTLINES:
(508) 839-7966 – Tufts University veterinary school; M-F 6-9 pm ET; calls from outside Massachusetts will be returned at no charge. For more information, visit http://www.tufts.edu/vet/petloss/.
PET LOSS SUPPORT GROUPS:
Methuen: MSCPA, 400 Broadway, Rt. 28, Methuen, MA 01844, (617) 522-7400 http://www.mspca.org
PET LOSS COUNSELORS:
Arlington: Judith N. Stone, LICSW, 94 Pleasant Street, Arlington, MA 02476, 781-641-1457
Chelmsford: Lynda L. Warwick, Ph.D., 6 Courthouse Lane, #1 (Entrance A), Chelmsford, MA, 978-452-3711 x4, http://www.warwick-associates.com/boston
Lowell: Lynda L. Warwick, Ph.D., 77 East Merrimack St., #23, Lowell, MA 01852 (Free parking behind the building), 978 452-3711 x4, http://www.warwick-associates.com/boston
Medway: Anne M Abeloff, LMHC, 165 Main Street Suite 105, Medway, MA 02053, 508-816-4952, http://www.anneabelofflmhc.com
Newton: Dana Gilbert, LICSW, 110 Manchester Road, Newton, MA 02461, 617-283-2216
Norwell: Barbara Moore, LMHC, CADC, Mind Well, 124 Washington Street, Suite 6, Norwell, MA 02061, 339-209-4325, http://www.mindwelltherapy.com
Salem: Natalie Femino, LMHC, 564 Loring Ave., Salem, MA 01970, 978-745-8311, http://www.nataliefemino.com/page4.html
Stoneham: Cheryl Nahas, MA, LMHC, Pet Loss Bereavement Counseling Services, 220 Central St. #9, Stoneham, MA 02180, (781) 438-1425
Portsmouth, NH: Barbara Morse, MSW, LCSW, P.O. Box 1508, Portsmouth, NH 03802-1508, 603-430-0240 (Licensed in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire; call for nearest office)
Dr. Christina Kinkade just helped me through one of the most difficult days of my life, putting down my best friend of 14 years, Booker. Except that the name is already taken, I think the business should be renamed to be “Visiting Angels”.
Last Thursday Dr. Christina visited our home and with much kindness helped put our 14 year old Morgan to rest suffering from cancer. Morgan always cried and whimpered on the way to the vet and when I located this service and spoke with Dr. Christina I knew it was right for Morgan. She went quietly, quickly and peacefully in her usual seat on the couch. We could not be more grateful. Thank you Dr. Christina and to all who provide this service.