Serving Entire Greater Boston Area & Cape Cod
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with our Team of mobile veterinarians (Dr. Christina Kinkade, Dr. Kelly Garrett, & Dr. Margaux Buchanan) throughout eastern Massachusetts. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Vet Care Available, at times
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 01773)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with a mobile veterinarian in your area
- Dr. Christina Kinkade, Dr. Kelly Garrett, & Dr. Margaux Buchanan service the entire greater Boston area – all of Eastern Massachusetts
- More veterinarians and more service areas are being added regularly
Dr. Christina Kinkade just helped me through one of the most difficult days of my life, putting down my best friend of 14 years, Booker. Except that the name is already taken, I think the business should be renamed to be “Visiting Angels”.
Last Thursday Dr. Christina visited our home and with much kindness helped put our 14 year old Morgan to rest suffering from cancer. Morgan always cried and whimpered on the way to the vet and when I located this service and spoke with Dr. Christina I knew it was right for Morgan. She went quietly, quickly and peacefully in her usual seat on the couch. We could not be more grateful. Thank you Dr. Christina and to all who provide this service.
PET LOSS HOTLINES:
(508) 839-7966 – Tufts University veterinary school; M-F 6-9 pm ET; calls from outside Massachusetts will be returned at no charge. For more information, visit http://www.tufts.edu/vet/petloss/.
PET LOSS SUPPORT GROUPS:
Methuen: MSCPA, 400 Broadway, Rt. 28, Methuen, MA 01844, (617) 522-7400 http://www.mspca.org
PET LOSS COUNSELORS:
Arlington: Judith N. Stone, LICSW, 94 Pleasant Street, Arlington, MA 02476, 781-641-1457
Chelmsford: Lynda L. Warwick, Ph.D., 6 Courthouse Lane, #1 (Entrance A), Chelmsford, MA, 978-452-3711 x4, http://www.warwick-associates.com/boston
Lowell: Lynda L. Warwick, Ph.D., 77 East Merrimack St., #23, Lowell, MA 01852 (Free parking behind the building), 978 452-3711 x4, http://www.warwick-associates.com/boston
Medway: Anne M Abeloff, LMHC, 165 Main Street Suite 105, Medway, MA 02053, 508-816-4952, http://www.anneabelofflmhc.com
Newton: Dana Gilbert, LICSW, 110 Manchester Road, Newton, MA 02461, 617-283-2216
Norwell: Barbara Moore, LMHC, CADC, Mind Well, 124 Washington Street, Suite 6, Norwell, MA 02061, 339-209-4325, http://www.mindwelltherapy.com
Salem: Natalie Femino, LMHC, 564 Loring Ave., Salem, MA 01970, 978-745-8311, http://www.nataliefemino.com/page4.html
Stoneham: Cheryl Nahas, MA, LMHC, Pet Loss Bereavement Counseling Services, 220 Central St. #9, Stoneham, MA 02180, (781) 438-1425
Portsmouth, NH: Barbara Morse, MSW, LCSW, P.O. Box 1508, Portsmouth, NH 03802-1508, 603-430-0240 (Licensed in Maine, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire; call for nearest office)