- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Available Emergency Vet Care, at times
Pet Loss At Home connects pet owners with mobile veterinarians in a growing number of cities nationwide. Our focus is availability for home euthanasia 8am-8pm, 7 days a week, within 1-3 hours notice same day. You can look forward to more and more reliable home euthanasia service as we partner with more and more compassionate veterinarians.
Phone Contact Call (877) 219-4811
- Have your zip code ready (for example 68154)
- Our Smart 800# connects you with our most available veterinarian in your area
- Sorry, we do NOT have a vet available to help. Please visit www.inhomepeteuthanasia.com for a Directory of vets that help with end-of-life.