Dr. Christina Kinkade & Dr. Kelly GarrettThe entire state of Rhode Island
- Cost is $300-$750 depending on body care (home burial vs. cremation)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $300-450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (You may prefer home burial or a pet cemetery.)
- $400-550 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned. (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $600-750 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery or shipping (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.)
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- ***Pricing may varying with long distance of mileage, pet temperament, giant breeds, and other factors. Please speak with the vet to get an exact quote on your service selection.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Available Emergency Mobile Vet Care, at times
Middletown: Potter League for Animals, 87 Oliphant Lane, Middletown, RI 02840, (401) 846-8276 , http://www.potterleague.org/ (click on “services and programs”)
Westerly: Brina’s Friends Pet Loss Support Group. Meets second Wednesday of the month at the Westerly Health Center on Upper High St. We welcome anyone who has lost a pet or has an elderly or sickly one, or if they would just like to help others through a difficult time. Contact Brinasfriends@aol.com. For more information call Judith at 596-5241.
|Newport: Marilyn Kanter is a licensed clinical social worker who specializes in helping people deal the the impact of grief and loss. She has facilitated seminars at major corporations for employees coping with grief. As a pet owner of several animals, she has had personal experience in dealing the loss of a beloved pet and has provided counseling to those pet owners who look for professional help to deal with their grief. 19 Friendship St. #240, Newport, RI 02840, 401-849-8959,email@example.com|