Dr. Dustin Durfee and Team1.5-hour radius of Salt Lake City
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We are a Team helping the suburbs of Salt Lake City to Ogden & Provo with pet euthanasia in the comfort of home.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $295 – $345 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $395 – $450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $595 – $650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
More Questions? Help others too.
We called Dr. Cionni Sunday morning and she came to our home that same afternoon. She handled the whole process with tenderness and sensitivity. While it was extremely difficult to lose our little dog of almost 15 years, we couldn’t imagine doing it any differently. Thank you to Dr. Cionni and the whole organization for providing such a wonderful service. Kirk Bristol
I wanted to take a minute to thank you for the gentle care you gave my sweet Homer. I miss him terribly but know he is free from pain. Thank you for the kindness you showed me and Jack. You are truly a gift from God to take care of our precious pets (babies). Wishing you the best, Carolyn Majors