Dr. Dustin Durfee, Dr. Tanya Kjeldsberg & Dr. Mary Jane Cionni1.5-hour radius of Salt Lake City
- $295 – $345 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, & you keep the body for home burial or pet cemetery.
COMMUNAL or GROUP CREMATION:
- $395 – $450 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for communal cremation. No ashes are saved or returned but includes a clay paw print and fur clipping when requested.
- $595 – $650 package includes drive time, home visit, sedation & euthanasia, and the vet handles gentle body transport for private cremation, ashes saved and hand-delivered to home/clinic or FedEx service including fur clipping, clay paw print, & urn.
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Situations available, at times.
***Weekends, After-hours, over 100 lbs., and other factors are best quoted in a range. Other euthanasia vets add many fees on as well. We are here to help.
We called Dr. Cionni Sunday morning and she came to our home that same afternoon. She handled the whole process with tenderness and sensitivity. While it was extremely difficult to lose our little dog of almost 15 years, we couldn’t imagine doing it any differently. Thank you to Dr. Cionni and the whole organization for providing such a wonderful service. Kirk Bristol
I wanted to take a minute to thank you for the gentle care you gave my sweet Homer. I miss him terribly but know he is free from pain. Thank you for the kindness you showed me and Jack. You are truly a gift from God to take care of our precious pets (babies). Wishing you the best, Carolyn Majors