Dr. Sandra Coon & Dr. Sofia Arthur1.5 Hour Radius of Seattle including Tacoma, Olympia, Everett, & Bellingham
- Cost is $300-$850 depending on body care (home burial vs. cremation)
- Optional Clay Paw Print and/or Fur Clipping by Request FREE
- $300-$450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
- $400-$650 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
- $600-$850 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery or shipping (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.)
- ***Pricing may varying with long distance of mileage, pet temperament, giant breeds, and other factors. Please speak with the vet to get an exact quote on your service selection.
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Available Emergency Mobile Vet Care, at times
Thank you Dr. Monique for making an unbearable experience somehow kind and peaceful. You treated my sweet Gypsy with love and respect and I could not be more grateful! God bless you in your work.