Dr. Carrie Moore, Dr. Monica Inniss, & Dr. Cassie Schneller100-mile radius of Milwaukee metro including Kenosha, Racine, Sheboygan, Fond du Lac, and more…
Losing a pet is one of life’s hardest events. Let us help.
We are a Team helping the suburbs of Milwaukee and Southern Wisconsin with pet euthanasia in the comfort of home.
What does Pet Loss at Home offer?
We offer end of life care for your pet using a network of professional, compassionate, and caring veterinarians.
What are the costs?
Euthanasia only: Home Burial or Pet Cemetery
- $300 – $450 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia. (This option would be for home burial or a pet cemetery.)
Communal or Group Cremation with no ashes returned
- $450 – $600 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, group cremation, nothing saved, nothing returned (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save precious photos instead of ashes.)
Private or Individual Cremation with ashes returned
- $600 – $850 includes mobile vet drive time, house call time, sedation, home euthanasia, pet body transport, private cremation, ashes saved, ashes returned via personal delivery for certain locations (You may prefer to have the mobile vet take your pet’s body and save/return the ashes.).
Additional services by a trained Veterinarian
- Scheduled appointments are BEST to ensure availability but we can handle emergency mobile vet care as well at times.
- Private Home Euthanasia with Relaxing Sedation
- Help with the Euthanasia Decision
- Quality of Life Discussions
- Signs of Suffering Information
- Clay Paw Print Impressions
- Cremation Transport
- Grief Support Resources
- Emergency Mobile Veterinary Care, at times
What should I expect?
When you call Pet Loss at Home, we will help guide you through this difficult time because we care. If you use the contact form, we’ll contact you right away to help guide you. Above all, we want you to be treated with dignity and respect as we guide you through the process of saying goodbye.
We know this is a very difficult time during your pet’s end-of-life because of illness or old age. Signs of suffering, quality of life, and many more topics are questions that our veterinarians have answers for so you can prepare. Please let us help. We are here for you with kind compassion.
More Questions? Help others too.
Having trouble finding more information? Check out our FAQ section for answers. We also have vets in the top 50 metro areas across the country to help family and friends with pets, if needed. Click Here for Map
Get in touch
Call (877) 219-4811 and enter your zip code to be connected directly. Or, complete this form:
What was a very emotionally painful decision resulted in a peaceful, tranquil ,spiritual ,farewell for my pet and myself. Dr. Moore was caring,gentle,patient,soft spoken and skillful. My pet passed at home surrounded by those who loved him and without fear or stress. This is how I had hoped it would be. We are both at peace.
I enthusiastically recommend Dr. Moore to provide the best care for one’s pet when it is time to say good bye to one’s beloved pet at home. It was worth every cent.
Thank you so much, Dr. Moore.